At Jonathan Grant Accountants we can assist SMSF trustees with all of the necessary accounting and tax compliance requirements, including:
- Fund administration including documentation and minutes
- Financial statement preparation
- Fund Income Tax Returns and Business Activity Statements
- Annual audit of your fund via our affiliation with independent registered Self Managed Super Fund auditors
- Obtaining an actuarial certificate where required
- Managing correspondences with the ATO
Since 1 July 2016 advice about superannuation must be provided through an Australian Financial Services Licence.
In order to provide licensed advice to our clients, Jonathan Grant Accountants has chosen to be authorised through the SMSF Advisers Network Pty Ltd – the Australian Financial Services License of the National Tax and Accountants’ Association (NTAA).
In addition to assisting SMSF trustees with their regulatory compliance obligations the SMSF Advisers Network license allows our practice to provide advice on:
- Establishment of SMSFs
- Contribution strategies (amounts, types, withdrawal and recontribution)
- Pension strategies (account based and transition to retirement)
- Transfer of business real property into superannuation
- Withdrawals, commutations and death benefit payments
- Limited Recourse Borrowing Arrangements
- Provision of an asset class investment strategy (based on an assessment of your risk profile)
- Winding up of SMSFs
Our Grant Robinette (Authorised Representative No. 1244290) is authorised by the SMSF Advisers Network to provide superannuation and self managed superannuation fund advice.
If you have any questions in relation to your superannuation, please ask to make an appointment to speak with Grant.
The R&H Unit Trust t/as Jonathan Grant Accountants is a Corporate Authorised Representative (No. 1243921) and Grant Robinette is an Authorised Representative (No. 1244290) of SMSF Advisers Network. The SMSF Advisers Network Pty Ltd ABN 64 155 907 681 is an Australian Financial Services Licensee, license number 430062, and is a fully owned subsidiary of the NTAA.